Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the GOOEYSGRILLE website (the “Service”) operated by GOOEYSGRILLE (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, you may not access the Service.
- Description of Service GOOEYSGRILLE is a website that provides information about our restaurant, including menus, promotions, and contact details.
- Modifications to the Service We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time without prior notice or liability. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
- User Accounts To access certain features or areas of the Service, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Service in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and these Terms. You further agree not to:a. Use the Service for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose. b. Use the Service to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts. c. Violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances. d. Infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others. e. Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service. f. Collect or track the personal information of others without their consent.
- Intellectual Property The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by GOOEYSGRILLE and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, or otherwise use any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
- Links to Third-Party Websites The Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by GOOEYSGRILLE. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that GOOEYSGRILLE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall GOOEYSGRILLE, its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Service or with the delay or inability to use the Service, or for any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Service, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Service, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, even if GOOEYSGRILLE has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless GOOEYSGRILLE and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your use of the Service caused damage to a third party.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or suggestions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].
By using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms of Service.